Looking for summer in a cup? Look no further. This Brazilian Lemonade Margarita is a combination of two popular summer drinks that is super refreshing and a perfect way to cool off on those hot summer afternoons. Made with fresh limes, this That’s the Spirit drink is not only tangy and sweet but deliciously creamy too. Lose the tequila and this can easily be enjoyed as a non-alcoholic bevvy as well. Cheers!
Brazilian Lemonade Margarita
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
½ cup condensed milk
½ cup granulated sugar
4 cups cold water
4 oz Brazilian Lemonade mix
1 oz tequila
Garnish: salt rim + lime slice or wedge
- Mix cold water and sugar and chill until ready to use. This step can be done ahead of time.
- Wash limes thoroughly with soap and cut each lime into 8ths.\
- Add cold water and sugar mixture into the blender along with limes and condensed milk.
4. Pulse blender a few times (10 seconds max. each cycle) until ingredients are fully integrated. Do not over-blend as this will cause the limes to break down leaving a bitter aftertaste.
5. Strain liquid through a fine-mesh strainer using a spoon.
6. Serve over ice and enjoy!
- Rim rocks glass with salt and set aside.
- Place ice cubes in your rimmed glass.
3. Add tequila and Brazilian Lemonade mix.
4. Stir and garnish with a lime slice or wedge. Enjoy!
Like Abhi’s summer cocktail? Try his Blood Orange Negroni.