Cheese, meet your new BFF: sourdough discard crackers. With just a few ingredients, you can turn your sourdough discard into crispy, buttery, delicious crackers to enjoy with literally everything. Make these crackers, throw together a cheeseboard, you can thank me later.
Sourdough Discard Crackers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 32 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
Servings: 1 cup crackers
½ cup sourdough discard
2 Tbsp butter, melted
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 tsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the sourdough discard, melted butter, salt and pepper.
3. Spread the discard onto the parchment paper in one thin layer. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, pull out the pan and cut into pieces with a knife or pizza cutter. Continue to bake in the oven for another 20 to 24 minutes until golden on the edges.
5. Cool completely on a wire rack.