Chicken fingers and fries, spring rolls, calamari, tempura… The list is endless when it comes to your favourite deep-fried dishes. Even though it would be great to indulge on a regular basis, it’s really not wise (for your health, at least) to be consuming these types of greasy foods that often.
So, we decided to find the most delicious and healthy baked versions of your deep-fried favourites that are sure to leave you feeling guilt-free but completely satisfied!
1. Mouthwatering Baked Buffalo Chicken
2. Nancy Fuller’s Sweet Potato Steak Fries
3. Baked Samosas with Tamarind Chutney
4. Crunchy Cheesy Oven-Baked Chicken Wings
5. Panko Crusted Baked Shrimp
6. Chuck’s Crab Cakes
7. Baked Falafel Sliders with Tabbouleh
8. Baked Turkey and Jack Cheese Chimichangas
9. 15-Minute Churros with Caramel Sauce
10. Anna Olson’s Baked Chocolate Almond Doughnuts
11. The Pioneer Woman’s Jalapeno Poppers
12. Valerie Bertinelli’s Southwestern Egg Rolls
13. Almond-Crusted Baked Eggplant