Potato salad is the perfect side dish in the summer. Here’s a vegan version that some say is the best they’ve ever had!
Makes: 6 servings
1 ½ lbs small red potatoes
1 Tbsp olive oil
Sea salt & ground pepper to taste
½ cup vegan mayonnaise (store bought like Veganaise or Wild Wood)
½ cup sweet relish
1 tsp dijon mustard
½ tsp onion powder
1 Tbsp dill fronts (finely chopped)
1 cup celery (finely chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
1/4 cup Vegan Coconut Bacon
1 Tbsp snipped chives
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut the small red potatoes in halves and toss in sea salt, ground pepper, and olive oil until evenly coated.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in a oven safe dish. Meanwhile prepare the dressing by combining all the dressing ingredients until well combined.
4. Refrigerate until potatoes are fully cooled from baking.
5. Right before serving toss baked potatoes in the dressing.
6. Top with coconut vegan bacon and chives. Serve immediately!